All team placements have been emailed out. If you have not received your offer, please email Kimberly Carr, firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
As a result of the length of time the emails took, and the questions that have followed, We have not yet gotten team postings up, and likely have no need to list by number any longer. If there is information you need regarding team placement, please contact Kimberly Carr, email@example.com, or 763-260-4121.
Tryout Registration is now open!
Partnership Tryouts will be held at Anoka Ramsey Community College, 11200 Mississippi Blvd, Coon Rapids, MN
- Technical/Dynamic Warm Up
- Small Sided - 4x4
- Large Sided- 7v7, 9v9, or 11v11
- Tryout Registration Fee $45 ($50 July 14-26, $60 walk up registration)
If you cannot attend your age group tryout, please fill out the Tryout Absence Request Form
A partnership team means that there are players from both clubs on the roster to tighten the range of playing level on a team. This will make the Partnership teams more successful than a home club team might have been in the past; whereas “successful” means a better overall soccer experience.
Tryouts are listed by home club and partnership.
- Players that are U12(2008) and older only need to attend one of the two tryouts but must attend BOTH tryout days.
- Each age group U10 - U15 could potentially have two (2) Partnership teams at varying playing levels (formerly C1/C2/C3 now MFL, League 1, Black and Blue) , but ONLY if it makes sense for that age group.
- The second Partnership team will be based on the number of players who participate in the Partnership tryouts
- The top 14 players evaluated for an age/level roster are all from the same club. Then that team will stay as a home club roster.
- The top 28 players evaluated for an age/level roster are all of equal skill/development level. If 14 are from 1 club and the other 14 from the other club then 2 home club teams are made. There would be no “experience” benefit to create a “partnership” team assuming all positions are covered equally.
- 14 players attend a partnership tryout, and leave 7 players at each club without a team. A partnership team will not be formed, and each club will have a home team.
- If you are not placed on a Partnership team, you will then be placed on a home club team. You are not in jeopardy of not being placed on a team.
- Not everyone who attends a Partnership tryout will be placed on a Partnership team.
- If you do not want your child placed on a roster with a different club’s players regardless of the reason or best fit, then you would sign up for your club specific tryout.
- Understand that your child may end up on a roster below (or above) their playing level if that is all the home club has to offer.
Regardless of which tryout your child attends, they will be placed on a roster AND you will be given the opportunity to change your mind.
Fees are now based on the age/level of the team not the home club of the roster or whether or not it is a partnership team.
The difference for a PARENT between playing on a Partnership team vs a Home Club is the distance to practice and games.
The difference for the PLAYER is the quality of experience.